Life Lexicon

Welcome to my blog! It will inspire those who seek motivation, calm those who seek comfort, and assist those who seek truth. If you're a self-help junkie, then this blog is for you.

With this blog, I want to explore the human psyche. I want to question the things that psychologists and self-help gurus believe. The goal here is not to discredit them. Not exactly. I just want to look at their suggestions from a different point of view. My point of view.

My life. Well...it's been a crazy journey. Here's a brief resume:
  • Ivy League Graduate
  • Kindergarten Chess Instructor
  • Eagle Scout
  • Software Engineer
  • Actor/Singer/Dancer
  • English Teacher In Japan
I've been lucky enough to know some very exceptional human beings during my lifetime. The Rich and The Religious. The Honest and The Hypocritical. The Ambititous and The Apathetic. The Wily and The Wise. I've learned a good amount about myself through these people.

I dedicate this blog to all of them.

P.S. If you poke around a bit, I promise you'll find something interesting.
 

Add to Google Reader or Homepage